Thursday, January 3

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Oh another day, another dollar. I'm back at the Sbux, slinging coffee like it's going out of style, and ruining New Year's resolutions one at a time despite our new standards and "resolution drinks" (For example, the "Skinny Latte" lineup-- non fat milk, sugar free syrup, no whipped cream, and, as an added bonus, any residual joy has been removed. It goes straight to your hips you know.)

Beyond that life is as it ever was. I take the GREs on Saturday and then begin reading for my Senior Thesis. Before I knew I needed to take the GREs I was gonna write my whole thesis over break (it's so do-able!) Sadly, that's fallen by the wayside in the clouds of forgotten math and skills that I will rarely if ever need again. Aye me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home