Monday, October 22

We're all going to hell so deliciously...

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Well, California is on fire again. 4 years to the day of the last bad fire, the Ceder Fire, which was within 5 miles of my home. Five miles may seem like a lot but for a fire it's nothing: remember, flying embers! Ceder was devestating: it wiped whole towns off the map. They're saying that Harris and Witch will be worse. I guess I should be mildly glad that my Aunt Evie passed away this past spring, or she'd have to evacuate, which would have been nye on impossible.

In other (even more depressing) news, the dollar hit a new all time low against the Euro. My dreams of going to school in London are looking bleaker and bleaker... and Trinity is probably right out. The new Dollar-Euro figures are close to the Dollar-Pound figures from two years ago, which is absurd for major currencies. Ye gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home