Friday, October 19

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Right, so... I'm less then consistant. As I have no readership this should be a non issue.

Link Roundup!
Joey Bishop and Deborah Kerr died! Joey was the last of the old Rat Pack still alive, and as a girl raised on Sinatra and Martin et al, I'm a little sad. Deborah Kerr, of course, was Anna in the King and I, among many other roles. Moment of nostalgia for Old Hollywood when scandels were done properly and stars didn't make fools of themselves and always looked fabulous...

Apparently New York wants to use federal funds to pay for a museum commemorating Woodstock. I don't know exactly WHAT I think about that.

And because I can never harp on it enough, the Real ID thing. The standards for real id are coming out soon. I didn't really get a chance to puruse it totally-- at your lesure. The thing keeps getting pushed back, and funding keeps getting cut off. I just hope someone brings it up as the race to the primaries heats up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home