Tuesday, July 15

Stumble Upon Toolbar
So, while I don't consider myself the biggest Wheadonite on the planet, I loved Serenity, really liked Mal and Firefly, and adore Buffy Seasons 2 and 3. So I'd say I'm a fan. Which is why I was intrigued when, way back during the writers' strike, I heard rumblings and grumblings that Joss got bored and penned a mini-epic-web-comedy-musical with Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion. I mention it only because today is the launch of Act One. All three parts will be streaming by the 19th, but they will disappear like a vampire in sunlight come the 20th. For the interested, the trailer is:

The streaming site (which is down at the moment, but should work internationally) is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's a singing Neil Patrick Harris. What more do you want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home