Wednesday, July 23

Stumble Upon Toolbar
I'm one week away from coming face to face with my classmates down in Tucson. If I said I wasn't scared, I'd be lying. I'm PETRIFIED. I remember a time when having 500 people is my class was normal. There's 75 of us in all at this thing, and I'm scared. I don't make friends easily or well, but I'll have to at least make some single serving friends so I can do the group projects-- though I feel the need to point out that the odds are in favor of knowing the people in your group in a work-related situation as opposed to them being total strangers.

I seem to have overestimated my ability to care about the work load too. I have a bunch of reading, a term paper, and an interview that I have to do. The thing with the interview is that I am shy as all get out, so it's a bit of a challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home