Thursday, August 30

away wags a weary world...

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Away wags a weary world... aye me. I have less then a week left here in AZ, and, much as the summer has sucked, as with all things, I become nostalgic as it ends. My, wasn't that an awesome amount of commas for one sentence? Anyway, I'm now officially 21, which means next to nothing to someone who doesn't drink and who can't afford to play craps, blackjack, and poker as she wishes. I'd worry about receiving much in the way of alcohol related stuff, but first I would have to receive ANYTHING. I don't mind really. I got a gift card from my grandparents, and a trip to Vegas/dinner of the BEST PRIME RIB EVER!!!!!!!!!!/a 22 year old port from my parents, and really that's enough. Lest people think poorly of my boyfriend, he's saving it until I get back to NH.

My senior year... not looking forward to it, for my own reasons. I'm notorious for keeping my own council. I am looking forward to my senior thesis though, so long as Dr. Sampo approves my topic. I keep talking like he has, but I assumer he will: political myth and Aristotle? How can he say no...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home