Saturday, August 20

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Oh man. I'm bad. But not. I've been in a bit of a daze all day. Between the cold I caught at work and the conversation that keeps reverbing through my head from last night, it's no wonder.

Today was a good day though. It really was. I slept through the night for the first time in a week, waking up after noon. Then I got to take the car into Arrowhead to go spend my gift card on something horribly frivolous. The answer, of course, is shoes. Bought a very cute pair; very 40s. Also bought some much needed underwear (I know you're all dying to know that.) Wandered through the mall and found some stuff at Torrid, but I need a second opinion, so Mom's going to come with me in the next day or two.

I tend to dream alot these days. Vivid dreams. Memory mearging with fantasy, fact with fiction, has been with hopes and dreams. Added to the already surreal bent my summer has taken, it makes things very interesting, but it doesn't manifest itself very clearly in the outer world. I dream, and I dream often, and, to quote one of my favorite books, I am "richer in those dreams then in realities; for things seen pass away, bu the things that are unseen are eternal." I do love Anne of the Island, it's such a sweet little book. Childish at times I suppose, but then oughten we all have some childishness about us?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home