Wednesday, July 20

you won't get to see the tears I cry

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Is it odd to seem to relate to songs on the radio? I mean, to have some lyrics somewhere completly reflect what you're thinking or feeling? And I don't mean the whole "I love you like whoa" feeling that most fluffy pop songs have. I guess I'm just curious if it makes me a total loser to relate to a Kelly Clarkson song:

"I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
Sewn together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on"

I mean, kinda dark for pop music to begin with. I just, I don't know, I shouldn't be that way really. And I'm sort of not, it's just that I here that and I've been there and I know that, so it flashes me back, just a little bit. Does that mean I'm not over it or I'm oversensitive or just a fucked up girl looking for my own piece of mind? And is there even an answer? And why do I bother, spilling these thoughts out like a mosaic only to have them blow away like sand. Why do I do the things that I do?

Why do I do the things I do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home